2. The Administrator exercises special diligence to protect the interests of persons whose data is collected via the website, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him/her, using appropriate technical and organizational measures, are: collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes and are processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and their accidental loss, destruction or damage.
3. Personal data collected via the website is processed by the Administrator for the following purposes of implementing and promoting the Store's services, including in particular:
Conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement (submission and implementation of Orders),
Issue of invoices,
Account creation and maintenance,
Consideration of reported complaints and handling of returns,
Clarification of the circumstances of unauthorized use of services,
Performing obligations arising directly from applicable law,
For the purposes of direct marketing of the Administrator's Products and services, including primarily the provision of a voluntary free newsletter service containing commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219).
Conducting promotional campaigns, loyalty programs and competitions.
4. The above means that the Administrator transfers the data of the Service Users and Customers to external entities supporting the process of concluding and implementing the Sales Agreement, including in particular courier companies, IT companies supporting the above-mentioned processes and intermediaries in the settlement of payments.
5. The Administrator may process the data of the Service Recipients and Customers in the following scope: name and surname, delivery address, e-mail address, contact telephone number, address of residence / business / registered office, bank account number. In the case of Entrepreneurs, the Administrator may additionally process the company name and tax identification number of the Service Recipient or Customer.
6. The Administrator may also process operational data regarding the IP address of the Service Recipient's and Customer's devices for technical and statistical purposes and to improve the functionality of the Store.
7. The basis for the processing of the Service Recipient’s or Customer's personal data is their necessity to conclude and implement the Sales Agreement. The basis for the processing of the above data for direct marketing purposes is the prior consent of the Service Recipient or Customer or the fulfillment of legally justified purposes carried out by the Administrator.
8. Providing data by the Service User and the Customer is voluntary, but at the same time it is necessary to provide services electronically.
9. Przetwarzanie danych osobowych Usługobiorcy lub Klienta w celu marketingu bezpośredniego będzie realizowane wyłącznie po uprzednim uzyskaniu jego zgody. Usługobiorcy i Klientowi przysługuje prawo odwołania ww. zgody w każdym czasie oraz prawo wniesienia sprzeciwu wobec przetwarzania jego danych w powyższym celu.
10. The Service Recipient or the Customer has the right to access their personal data, rectify it, delete it or the right to object to processing (unless it violates the law), processing restrictions, as well as the right to transfer data.
11. The Service Recipient reserves the right to refuse to delete the User's data if their retention is required by applicable law or necessary to pursue claims.
12. Personal data will be kept for no longer than it is necessary for the proper provision of services by the Administrator or for the fulfillment of applicable law, as well as for the period of limitation of civil law claims due to the Administrator against the Service User or Customer.
13. The Administrator processes the data contained in Cookie files during the visitors’ use of the Online Store’s website for the following purposes:
1. Recording data related to the forms available in the Store, in particular the Registration Form and Order Form, and the details of the Basket,
2. Adjusting the functionality and appearance of the Store to the preferences of visitors,
3. Statistical analysis of the number of visitors and the ways of using the Store by them,
4. Recording the data necessary to log in and identify the Registered Users and Customers
5. Ensuring transaction security.